Benefits of PET Containers
• Manufactured in Food Grade Materials
• The material we use have exceptional levels of transparency which ensures that the product inside the jar can be seen by consumers in high definition
• Superior strength and quality with excellent impact resistance to minimise damage in use/transportation
• Our injection moulding system creates a neck finish with a smoother and more consistent neck profile, which eliminates the any sharp edges
PET Containers Lid Options: Four Choices
1. Standard Colours (110mm and 70mm)
2. Premier Colour (110mm and 70mm)
3. Induction Heat Seal Caps (110mm)
4. (NEW) 70mm Victorian Style Cap
1. Standard Range colours for both the 110mm and 70mm caps include the following colours Red, Blue, Black, White, Green, Brown, Yellow, and Apricot/orange.
2. Premier Range colours for both the 110mm and 70mm caps include purple and metallic colours such as gold and silver.
3. Induction Heat Seal caps offer tamper evident foil seal on top of the jar, following an induction process after packing. Caps are available for only 110mm size and come in two colours white and black.
4. Available only in clear with a screw top thread to fit all jars with a 70mm Neck. The cap offers additional style and shelf appeal to all products particularly when used with the Round 500ml Victorian Style Jar.
A rainbow of alternative 'non standard' colours are also available on request, however these may be subject to minimum order quantities and higher pricing to cover the cost of colourants. We are also able to offer the 110mm Ribbed Closure with E.P.E. (Expanded Poly Ethylene) wads, alternative colours are also available in this closure, however, these may be subject to minimum order quantities and higher pricing to cover the cost of colourants.